|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Veal sausage||13 Ounce, removed from casing|
|Diced onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced bell peppers||1 Cup (16 tbs) (green or red variety)|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, minced|
|Fennel seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Pizza crust dough||10 Ounce (1 piece, all ready)|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a 10-inch skillet pan, heat 2 teaspoons of oil. Add sausage, onions, bell peppers, galic and saute for about 2 to 3 minutes. Use a wooden spoon to break up the sausage while cooking.
3) When the sausage has changed color and the vegetables have turned tender, add in the fennel seeds, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4) Let the sausage mixture cool down.
5) On a flat surface, lay out the pizza dough. Press it around to form into a 12X10-inch rectangle.
6) Spread the cooled sausage mixture over the dough, covering the entire surface. Press the mixture to stick slightly into the dough.
7) Roll the dough from the wide end. Seal and tuck the ends underneath the loaf while pinching the narrow ends shut.
8) Place the sausage loaf in a 9X5X3-inch nonstick loaf pan. Bake for about 15 minutes, until golden brown.
9) Brush 1/2 teaspoon oli over the loaf and bake for a further 5 minutes.
10) Let the loaf cool down for about 5 minutes.
11) Slice the Sausage Bread into 10 equal pieces. Serve warm.