Hawaiian Pork Patties
|Pork sausage meat||8 Ounce|
|Fresh breadcrumbs||4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley/Mint||1 Tablespoon|
|Cornflour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), browned (For Coating)|
|Frying oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Canned pineapple slice||4|
|French mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl mix sausage meat, breadcrumbs, parsley or mint and shape into 4 round cakes.
2. With cornflour seasoned with salt and pepper coat the sausage mixture and dip in egg and breadcrumbs.
3. In a pan in hot oil fry until browned on both sides and cooked through.
4. From the pan remove the fried meat, transfer to a platter and keep hot.
5. Drain the pineapple rings, smear them lightly with mustard and fry for 5 minutes.
6. Top each patty with a pineapple ring and serve.
Calories 1401 Calories from Fat 1175
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 127 g195.5%
Saturated Fat 25.2 g125.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 93.7 mg31.2%
Sodium 547.1 mg22.8%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 23.3 g
Protein 12 g23.7%
Vitamin A 8.4% Vitamin C 30.2%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet