Hawaiian Pork Patties
|Pork sausage meat||8 Ounce|
|Fresh breadcrumbs||4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley/Mint||1 Tablespoon|
|Cornflour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), browned (For Coating)|
|Frying oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Canned pineapple slice||4|
|French mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl mix sausage meat, breadcrumbs, parsley or mint and shape into 4 round cakes.
2. With cornflour seasoned with salt and pepper coat the sausage mixture and dip in egg and breadcrumbs.
3. In a pan in hot oil fry until browned on both sides and cooked through.
4. From the pan remove the fried meat, transfer to a platter and keep hot.
5. Drain the pineapple rings, smear them lightly with mustard and fry for 5 minutes.
6. Top each patty with a pineapple ring and serve.