|Skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves||6|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh tarragon/1 teaspoon dried tarragon||1 Tablespoon|
|Green leaf lettuce head/Boston lettuce head||1 1⁄2 , shredded|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Red cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Canned artichoke hearts/6 hearts of palm, in water, drained, sliced||14 , drained, sliced|
|Eggs||6 , hard boiled, sliced|
|Avocado||1 Small, diced|
|Tomatoes||3 , diced|
|Minced shallots||3 Tablespoon|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. In the baking pan, arrange chicken breasts and pour over the wine. Sprinkle tarragon and allow the chicken to be baked for 20 minutes. Check for the doneness by inserting a knife. The interior should not be pink.
3. Keep aside the baked chicken and allow it to cool.
4. Cut cooled chicken into cubes and keep aside.
5. Trim the root and separate the leaves from endives.
6. Arrange the 6 endive leaves on each of the 6 plates in such a way that it looks like a star.
7. In a bowl, mix lettuce, cabbage, and carrots. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and place on the endive leaves. Place 1 cup baked, cubed chicken onto the middle.
8. Create individual equal-sized piles of artichoke hearts, avocado, eggs, and tomatoes around chicken.
9. In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients of the salad.
10. Drizzle dressing over each of the plate and serve immediately.
You can use 8 ounces baked tofu instead of chicken.