Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Pie
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dark corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Macadamia nuts||7 Ounce, chopped (1 jar)|
|9 inch unbaked pie shell||1|
|Unbaked 9 inch pie shell||1|
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F
2) In a bowl beat eggs, sugar, butter, and syrup with a rotary beater.
3) Stir in macadamia nuts.
4) Transfer mixture into pie shell.
5) Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until pastry is browned.
6) Serve slightly warm or cold.
7) Top with vanilla ice cream.