Royal Hawaiian Delight
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sifted|
|Marshmallows||8 Large, quartered (Or 32 Miniature Pieces)|
|Coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), fresh grated|
|Papaya||1 Large, peeled, diced|
|Orange||1⁄2 Large, peeled, diced|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Maraschino cherries||6 , well drained|
1) In a bowl add cream and whip till stiff.
2) Mix confectioners' sugar and marshmallows.
3) Add coconut, papaya, orange, and lemon juice. Blend together.
4) Let stand to chill for several hours.
5) Spoon fruit mixture into 6 individual sherbet dishes.
6) Garnish with grated coconut and cherries on top.