|Lettuce||6 Cup (96 tbs), shredded|
|Chicken||1 Pound, cooked and chopped (3 Cups)|
|Hard cooked eggs||3 , chopped|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, seeded, chopped|
|Blue cheese||3 Ounce, crumbled (3/4 Cup)|
|Bacon slices||6 , crisp- cooked, drained, and crumbled|
|Avocado||1 Medium, seeded, peeled, and cut into wedges|
|Belgian endive leaves||4|
|French dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Brown Derby)|
1. On 6 dinner plates place shredded lettuce.
2. Among the plates evenly divide chicken, hard-cooked eggs, tomatoes, blue cheese and crumbled bacon arranging each on top of the lettuce in a row.
3. By the side of the plate arrange avocado wedges and endive leaves.
4. Garnish with calendula blossoms optionally.
5. Serve cooled with Brown Derby French Dressing.