1) Keep the pineapple on side.
2) Cut along sideways beginning at bottom and cutting through top. Remove /3 of pineapple off
3) Discard the core.
4) Take out the fruit from pineapple cutting around fruit about 3/4 inch from skin with a grapefruit knife.
5) Dice the pineapple.
6) In a bowl add papaya and Kirsch. Mix together.
7) Refrigerate until chilled.
8) Before serving add sliced bananas to the pineapple and papaya. Mix gently.
9) Heat the fruit mixture in pineapple shell.
10) Sprinkle grated coconut on top.
11) A few vanda orchids may be added for color.