Vermont Bread Pudding
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Thin white bread slices||10 , crusts removed, halved diagonally|
|Pure maple syrup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Blueberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Use Fresh Or Frozen)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a pan, melt the butter over medium heat
3. Remove from heat
4. Dip both sides of the bread halves in the hot butter and arrange on both sides of the pan and in the center of the bottom of the pan
5. Bake this for 10-12 minutes or till lightly brown.
6. In a large pan, blend the eggs and the maple syrup till well blended.
7. Add the vanilla, the salt, and blend well
8. Add the blueberries and pour this mixture into the bread lined pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or till it sets
9. Allow to cool for five minutes before serving
10. Serve warm or cold with whipped cream