Creole Fish Stew
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||28 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Dried marjoram||1 Teaspoon|
|Fish fillets||1 Pound, cut|
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole, combine onions, celery, garlic and oil and microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes until vegetables are tender, stirring twice.
2. Stir in flour and microwave at High for more 1 minute stirring well.
3. Continue to microwave with cover at High stirring in stock, tomatoes, parsley, oregano, marjoram, salt, pepper and bay leaf for 12 to 14 minutes until bubbly, stirring once.
4. Stir in fish and microwave, covered, at High for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with fork, stirring once.
5. Remove bay leaf and serve the fish spooning around with gravy in a serving platter.