Turkey Salad Hawaiian
|Roast turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced into thin strips|
|Canned pineapple chunks||13 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Red apple||1 , cored and chopped|
|Sweet pickles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Canned water chestnuts||6 Ounce, drained and sliced (1 Can)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lettuce cups||6 (For Serving)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
1. In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise and salt.
2. Whisk with a fork until smooth.
3. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, pineapple chunks, apple, pickles and chestnuts
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to mix thoroughly.
5. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill and blend flavors for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
6. On individual salad plates, place a lettuce cup.
7. Heap the salad into the lettuce.
8. Garnish with a generous sprinkling of shredded fresh coconut.
9. Serve cold