|Sugar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Bananas||5 , mashed|
|Orange juice||1 Can (10 oz), frozen|
|Frozen orange juice||10 Ounce (1 Large Can)|
|Frozen lemonade||10 Ounce (1 Large Can)|
|Lemonade||1 Can (10 oz), frozen|
|Pineapple juice||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Canned pineapple juice||10 Ounce (1 Large Can)|
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Water||1440 Milliliter (6 Frozen Juice Cans)|
1) Allow sugar and 6 cups water to boil.
2) Now bring the liquid to room temperature or cool considerably.
3) Mix all ingredients well.
4) Now place the mixture in pans or molds in freezer for at least a day.
5) Just before serving, add 6 quarts of cold 7-Up.
6) Make a part of the punch partially thawed before adding the 7-Up.
7) The liquid may be portioned into 7 equal parts and then frozen.
8) When serving, only use one mold for quart of 7-Up.