Ham Waldorf Salad
|Apples||4 Medium, quartered|
|Apples||4 Medium, quartered, cored, cubed|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a bowl toss the apples with lemon juice soon after they are diced to prevent browning.
2. Add the ham, celery and walnuts. Mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and seasonings.
4. With a fork, whisk until well blended.
5. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until everything is evenly coated with the dressing.
6. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour for flavors to intensify.
7. Turn into a salad bowl and serve or serve on individual salad plate in lettuce cups if you like.