|Dark brown sugar||6 Tablespoon|
|Bananas||3 , cut into quarters or slices|
|Creme de banana||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|White rum||3 Ounce, heated|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (As Desired)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As Desired)|
1) In a pan, mix dark brown sugar and butter.
2) Over medium heat, cook, stirring, until butter melts well.
3) To this, add banana pieces and creme de banana.
4) Cook, stirring gently, until bananas turn soft and are glazed well with the creme.
5) Gradually, add white rum and flame.
6) On top, add cinnamon.
7) Over very hard frozen ice cream, quickly spoon the banana mix and serve immediately.