Hawaiian Fluff Topping
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), flaked|
|Coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), flaked|
|Whipping cream||1 Pint|
|Icing sugar||16 Tablespoon|
|Maraschino cherries||5 , cut up|
|Crushed pineapple||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), well drained|
|Angel food cake||1|
1) Brown the coconut and almonds.
2) Whip the cream. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) Crosswise slice the cake.
4) Top with some filling.
5) Replace the top of the cake and use the remaining filling to ice the top.
6) Store in the fridge till ready to use.
7) Serve as preferred.