Hawaiian Wedding Cake
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely shredded|
|Canned pineapple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3) In another bowl, beat together eggs, oil, carrots, pineapple with syrup, vanilla and raisins. Mix them together well and pour into the dry ingredients. Combine the wet and the dry ingredients until well incorporated or beat for about 2 minutes using a hand blender.
4) Pour the cake batter into a lightly greased 9 X 9" baking pan.
5) Bake for about 35 minutes or until done.
6) Serve the Hawaiian Wedding Cake with a layer of whipped cream topped with chopped pineapples and raisins.