|Luncheon meat||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cabbage||3 Cup (48 tbs), shredded|
|Carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Slice luncheon meat and cut into cubes.
2. Drain pineapple and save 1 tablespoon juice.
3. In small bowl, blend mayonnaise, sour cream and 1 tablespoon pineapple juice.
4. In a large bowl, toss meat with pineapple, cabbage and carrots.
5. Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the meat mixture toss until well mixed.
6. Keep the salad bowl in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
7. Serve chill.
Calories 285 Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.8%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.3 mg14.1%
Sodium 127.8 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 11.1 g
Protein 16 g31.1%
Vitamin A 29.4% Vitamin C 33%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet