|Luncheon meat||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cabbage||3 Cup (48 tbs), shredded|
|Carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Slice luncheon meat and cut into cubes.
2. Drain pineapple and save 1 tablespoon juice.
3. In small bowl, blend mayonnaise, sour cream and 1 tablespoon pineapple juice.
4. In a large bowl, toss meat with pineapple, cabbage and carrots.
5. Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the meat mixture toss until well mixed.
6. Keep the salad bowl in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
7. Serve chill.