All American Egg Rolls
|Cooking oil||1 Quart|
|Fresh garlic||15 Clove (75 gm), peeled|
|Real mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||1⁄2 , softened|
|Mustard||2 Ounce, prepared (2 Heaping Tablespoons)|
|Egg roll wrappers||8 Large|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) In a frying pan,heat oil to moderate-high, about 350 degrees.
2) Mix together garlic, mayonnaise, cheese, and mustard in a blender until a mixture of smooth consistency forms.
3) Scrape the mixture from the blender.
4) Cut each Polish sausage into two shorter halves and score lengthwise.
5) Whisk the egg and milk with the help of a fork until a fluffy and a smooth mixture forms.
6) Arrange each sausage half at end of egg roll wrapper and add a dollop of mustard sauce and roll sausage into wrapper, fluting ends with egg mixture.
7) Fry the sausage in hot oil until lightly browned on all sides.
8) Scatter chopped parsley on top and serve with extra mustard sauce.
Calories 2727 Calories from Fat 2517
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 284 g437.7%
Saturated Fat 43.1 g215.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.1 mg24.7%
Sodium 319.8 mg13.3%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 25 g50.7%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 305.4%
Calcium 22% Iron 20%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet