|Cabbage heart||1⁄2 , white|
|Oil and vinegar dressing||5 Tablespoon (Bottled / Homemade)|
|Mayonnaise||3 Tablespoon (Bottled / Homemade)|
|Single cream||4 Tablespoon|
1. Strip the outer leaves from the red cabbage and discard.
2. Cut the cabbage into quarters, remove and discard the core.
3. Finely shred the cabbage with a sharp knife or in the food processor if you like. .
4. Place in a bowl of cold salted water and wash.
5. Drain thoroughly in a colander.
6. Peel and coarsely grate carrots preferably in the food processor.
7. Peel, core and coarsely grate apples preferably in the food processor.
8. Wash and shred the celery stalks.
9. In a salad bowl, combine vegetables, fruit and dressing.
10. Toss thoroughly.
11. Place in the refrigerator to chill and marinate for about 15 to 20 minutes.
12. Drain the juices from the salad bowl.
13. Blend mayonnaise with the cream and pour over chilled salad.
14. Toss well until all ingredients are coated and serve immediately.