Banana Brown Betty
|Cinnamon raisin bread slices||6|
|Cinnamon raisin bread slices||6 , made into crumbs|
|Reduced calorie margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Reduced calorie tub margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Granulated sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bananas||18 Ounce, peeled and sliced (1 Pound And 2 Ounce)|
|Reduced calorie orange marmalade||2 Tablespoon (16 Calories Per 2 Teaspoons)|
|Hot water||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Use medium mixing bowl to add bread crumbs, margarine, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
3) Use 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4) Sprinkle half of the crumb mixture evenly over bottom of dish.
5) Place the banana slices evenly over crumb mixture.
6) Evenly spread remaining crumb mixture. Place it aside.
7) In another small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and whisk with a fork or wire whisk. Pour this mixture evenly on top of the crumb layer.
8) Place inside oven to bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
9) Serve the preparation warm or cold.