|Boiling salted water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned cream style corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Wash the potatoes and onion and slice and set aside
2. In a large pot, pour in water and heat till boiling. Add salt to the water and then tip in the potatoes and onions to cook till tender.
3. Add tomatoes, corn and pepper.
4. Heat milk until just below boiling and pour in the cooked vegetables just before serving.
5. Serve with crackers, fresh cream and freshly buttered popped corn.