Boston Baked Beans
|Great northern beans||6 Cup (96 tbs), cooked|
|Tomato sauce||6 Tablespoon|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Tablespoon|
|Mustard||1 Tablespoon, prepared|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion until finely chopped.
3) In a skillet, saute the onion in the oil over medium-high heat for 5-8 minutes until soft and transparent.
4) In a large mixing bowl, mix the beans, onions, salt, molasses, honey, tomato sauce, tomato ketchup, mustard and vinegar together.
5) In a large greased baking dish, pour in the bean mixture, cover with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Then uncover and bake for another 30 minutes.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.