Red and White Coleslaw
|Red cabbage||1⁄4 Pound|
|White cabbage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Celery stalks||4 (4 Inch Pieces)|
|Radishes||6 , trimmed|
|Aioli mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Malt vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Teaspoon|
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the cabbage until sliced.
2) Then add the celery and process until sliced.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the radishes until shredded.
4) In a large bowl, remove the cabbage, celery and radishes.
5) In a small dish, stir the mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice and brown sugar together.
6) Pour over the cabbage mixture, toss gently to mix, then cover and refrigerate, until serving time.
7) Serve chilled on individual serving dishes.