Hawaiian Pineapple Beef
|London broil steak||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, finely minced|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Pineapple/1/2 can canned pineapple chunks, drained||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut into small pieces|
|Non fat cooking spray||1 Tablespoon|
1.Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven for 5 minutes.
3.Get rid of excess fat from steaks.
4. Grill steak for 2 minutes.
5.Take a small bowl, add together ginger, honey, green onion and mix well.
6.Drizzle the sauce over the steak.
7. Grill steak for 3 minutes.
8.Add in the pineapple pieces on top and around the steak.
9. Grill for 2 to 4 minutes.
10.Slice steak across grain.
11. Serve steak with warm pineapple.