Turkey Peas Tetrazzini
|Spaghetti||7 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cooked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Half and half||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, until tender-crisp.
2. Drain well.
3. Defrost the frozen peas in microwave for 2 minutes, until peas are thawed.
4. Turn spaghetti into a medium (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or baking dish.
5. Tip the peas over spaghetti and toss to mix.
6. In a small microwaveable bowl, combine remaining ingredients except the cheese.
7. Pour over the spaghetti and peas and mix lightly but thoroughly.
8. Heat in the microwave at high for 5 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
9. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the casserole and return the dish to the microwave.
10. Cook for another 8 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
11. Heap the spaghetti into deep dish plates and serve hot.