1. In the bowl of a food processor, drop the walnuts and pulse it for 20 seconds until it reduces to flour like consistency. Do not overdo it.
2. Add in the chopped dates, agave nectar, raw cacao, vanilla extract, salt and the coconut oil.
3. Pulse for about 4 times and then process for about 15 seconds until the mixture comes together.
4. Empty it on a plate and use hands to give it the shape of a cake.
5. Garnish with coconut flakes and berries of your choice and serve.
This one here is a chocolate cake which is healthy and great. Yes, you heard it right. The vegan chefs show how a few raw ingredients can be skillfully combined to recreate a decadent chocolate experience for you. Vegan or otherwise, it is a treat.
Calories 377 Calories from Fat 257
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.1%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g43.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 72.7 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 14.1 g56.3%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 12 g23.1%
Vitamin A 0.2%
Vitamin C 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Chocolate Cake With Raw Cacao, Walnuts And Dates Recipe Video