Turkey Tetrazzini Using Vermouth
|Thin spaghetti||4 Ounce, cooked|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced, drained (1 Can)|
|Onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely minced|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finley minced|
|All-purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth/Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry vermouth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vermouth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Pepper white||1 Dash|
|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated|
|Turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced, cooked|
1) In a 3-quart casserole, combine the butter, mushrooms and onion together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes or until the onions are soft.
3) Stir in the flour, blend well until smooth, then cover and cook in the microwave for 1 minute.
4) Stir in the chicken broth, cream, vermouth, salt, pepper and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, blend well.
5) Cook in the microwave for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring once until the mixture begins to boil and thick.
6) Add the cooked spaghetti, turkey and rest of the cheese, toss lightly to mix.
7) Cover and cook in the microwave for 9 minutes or until thoroughly heated, then allow to stand for about 5 minutes.
8) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 939 Calories from Fat 376
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g65.1%
Saturated Fat 19.8 g99.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 243 mg81%
Sodium 1268.7 mg52.9%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 68 g135.8%
Vitamin A 13.5% Vitamin C 5.5%
Calcium 30.8% Iron 31.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet