Turkey Tetrazzini Using Vermouth
|Thin spaghetti||4 Ounce, cooked|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced, drained (1 Can)|
|Onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely minced|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finley minced|
|All-purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth/Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry vermouth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vermouth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Pepper white||1 Dash|
|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated|
|Turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced, cooked|
1) In a 3-quart casserole, combine the butter, mushrooms and onion together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes or until the onions are soft.
3) Stir in the flour, blend well until smooth, then cover and cook in the microwave for 1 minute.
4) Stir in the chicken broth, cream, vermouth, salt, pepper and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, blend well.
5) Cook in the microwave for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring once until the mixture begins to boil and thick.
6) Add the cooked spaghetti, turkey and rest of the cheese, toss lightly to mix.
7) Cover and cook in the microwave for 9 minutes or until thoroughly heated, then allow to stand for about 5 minutes.
8) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.