Tex Mex Tortillas
|Chili||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Fat free vegetarian chili with black beans||1 Can (10 oz) (Health Valley, Mild Or Spicy According To Taste)|
|Tomato paste||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Plain non-fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Plain non fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a medium saucepan, bring chili and tomato paste to a boil.
3) Uncover and simmer for 5-10 minutes over low heat until thickened.
4) In a covered baking dish, place tortillas and bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven until heated well.
5) In a strip down center of each tortilla, place 1/3 cup chili and then layer with 2 tablespoons chopped tomato, 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper, 1 tablespoon chopped onion and 1 tablespoon yogurt.
6) Use salsa to taste and wrap tortilla over filling.
7) Serve at once, garnishing with chopped fresh cilantro.