Seafood Newburg With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
|Cream and mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Peas||10 Ounce, frozen|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Milk/Light cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seafood||1 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Seafood||1 Pound, cooked, cut into bite size pieces|
|Mushrooms||2 1⁄2 Ounce, sliced, drained (1 Jar)|
|Mushrooms||2 1⁄2 Ounce, sliced|
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish, mix the soup, peas and milk together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring once.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients, then cover and cook in the microwave for 5 1/2 to 6 minutes, stirring once until thoroughly heated.
4) Allow to stand, covered for 3 minutes before serving.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 497 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.2%
Saturated Fat 0.78 g3.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 365.3 mg121.8%
Sodium 822.7 mg34.3%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.1%
Dietary Fiber 8.1 g32.4%
Sugars 10.8 g
Protein 72 g143.9%
Vitamin A 40.4% Vitamin C 77.7%
Calcium 52.8% Iron 15.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet