Royal Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Pie
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Macadamia nuts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Unbaked pie shell||1|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the sugar, syrup, nuts and eggs. Add the vanilla and salt and blend thoroughly.
3) Into an unbaked pie shell, pour the mixture and bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
4) Bring the temperature of the oven down to 325 and bake for another 30 minutes.
5) Serve as preferred with ice cream or whipped cream.