Ham Sticks Hawaiian
|Canned pineapple chunks||13 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked cubed ham||24 (One-Inch Cubes)|
|Green pepper||1 , seeded and cut into squares|
1. Drain pineapple and collect the syrup in a bowl.
2. In a cup mix 4 tablespoons pineapple syrup with honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and vegetable oil.
3. Onto 8 small skewers thread ham, pineapple chunks and green-pepper squares alternately, dividing evenly.
4. On a broiler rack, place brushing lightly with honey mixture.
5. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 5 minutes, turn and brush again with honey mixture.
6. Broil for 5 minutes longer such that hot and lightly browned.
7. To serve on a bed of buttered hot rice or noodles arrange 2 kebabs each if you wish.