Southwestern Spicy Sauteed Chicken Breasts
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm), thinly sliced|
|Serrano chilies/Jalapeno||1 1⁄2 , stemmed and ribs removed, very finely minced|
|Jalapeno chilies/Serrano chilies||1 1⁄2 , stemmed and ribs removed, very finely minced|
|Red bell peppers||3 , stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped|
|Red bell peppers||3 , stemmed, seeded and finely chopped|
|Chicken breasts||2 Pound, boned, skinned, and lightly pounded to 1 inch thickness between plastic wrap (Whole, 2 Breasts, 1 Pound Each)|
|Chicken breasts||2 Pound, boned, skinned and lightly pounded to 1 inch thickness between plastic wrap (2 Pieces, 1 Pound Each)|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chardonnay/Other good dry white wine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Finely chopped fresh cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
1. Preheat the oven at 275 ° F.
2. Take a sauté pan and heat the oil against medium heat
3. Now add garlic and peppers and again sauté for 5 minutes with frequent stirring of the spices.
4. Add the chicken pieces in the pan and sprinkle paprika and chili powder on it; then add wine and lime juice and get the preparation reach at its boiling point.
5. You have to reduce the heat now from high to low intensity, cover the pan, and simmer it for 6-8 minutes.
6. Shift the chicken breast pieces on a plate and then place them in the pre- heat oven
7. Now cook the sauce against high heat with constant stirring.
8. Add cilantro, salt, and cayenne pepper in it.
9. Take out the chicken breasts out of the oven
10. Place them on individual plate.
11. Pour the sauce on the chicken pieces before it is served.