Seafood Newburg With White Wine
|Light cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion salt||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Cooked lobster tails||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into small chunks|
|Cooked crab meat/Shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped chives||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a cup beat egg yolk.
2. In a 2-quart casserole, melt butter or margarine on High for 30 seconds.
3. Add flour to make a paste.
4. Stir in cream, wine, mushrooms and seasonings.
5. Cook on High for 5 to 6 minutes; stir often.
6. Stir in a part of the sauce in egg yolk.
7. Return the egg yolk mixture to the casserole.
8. Cook on Medium for 2 minutes, stirring once in every 15 seconds.
9. Add seafood.
10. Cook on High for 1 minute to heat.
11. Garnish with chives.
12. Serve over toast cups or baked patty shells.