|Lean ham||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked, diced|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Green pepper||1 Small, sliced in rings|
|Pineapple cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Canned With Juice)|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole put the cubed ham and arrange the onion and green pepper rings on top.
3. Drain the pineapple cubes over a bowl to reserve the juice and add water to make 1 cup.
4. Place the fruit over the vegetables and sprinkle with the raisins.
5. In a small saucepan blend the mustard, sugar, cornstarch and salt.
6. Stirring in the pineapple juice and vinegar, cook while stirring such that the mixture boils and is clear and blend in the Worcestershire and soy sauces.
7. Over the ham and vegetables in the casserole pour the mixture and bake uncovered for 45 to 60 minutes.
8. Serve as desired.