Pork Creole With Corn Bread
|Boneless pork roast||1 Pound, partially frozen and cut to fit food chute|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, halved|
|Green pepper||1 , halved|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned whole tomatoes||28 Ounce (1 Can)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn meal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl, with slicing side facing up, slice pork.
3. Take an electric of 12 inch skillet, place on medium heat and heat oil.
4. Add pork and sauté till thoroughly brown.
5. Reserve 1 tablespoon of fat and discard the rest.
6. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl, with slicing side facing up, slice vegetables.
7. Mix with meat and stirring frequently, cook for 5 minutes.
8. Take off from heat and stir seasonings and flour into the mixture.
9. In the skillet, place tomatoes and using a spoon break into smaller pieces.
10. Take a 9 inch square baking pan and transfer into it.
11. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, process rest of the ingredients to a coarse corn bread form.
12. Using a spoon, place batter on the pork mixture.
13. Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes to turn golden brown.
14. Serve warm.