|Red cabbage head||1⁄4|
|White cabbage head||1⁄4|
|Red skinned apples||2|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Prepared mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil and vinegar dressing/Prepared dressing||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped (For Garnish)|
1) Chop both cabbages finely removing cores.
2) Quarter apples and remove cores. Make thin slices.
3) Chop nuts.
4) In a large bowl put cabbage, add apples and chopped nuts
5) In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and oil-and-vinegar dressing.
6) Pour the dressing over cabbage salad. Toss until salad is coated.
7) Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
8) Place salad in a serving bowl and sprinkle parsley on top. Serve immediately.