Samba Waldorf Salad
|Bananas||2 , peeled and halved lengthwise, cut into 1/2-inch slices|
|Granny smith apple||1 , cored and diced|
|Lime juice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Pineapple||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Celery ribs||2 , diced|
|Seedless red grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Orange mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Sunrise, Preferably Homemade)|
1) In a large bowl, toss the bananas and apple with the lime juice.
2) Add the pineapple, celery, grapes, and almonds. Toss well.
3) Season with salt and pepper.
4) Gently fold in the mayonnaise, combining thoroughly.
5) Transfer to a decorative plate and serve fresh.