All American Cheeseburgers
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Sharp processed american cheese slices||4 Ounce (8 Slices, Half An 8-Ounce Package)|
|Bermuda onion slices||8|
|Green pepper slices||4|
|Crisp cooked bacon slice||4|
|Split hamburger buns||4 , toasted and buttered|
1) Combine ground beef lightly with seasonings.
2) Figure the mixture into 4 patties about 1-inch thick.
3) In a pan, over medium heat, fry the patties for 8 minutes on each side for medium until meat is cooked to desired doneness.
4) Apply catsup lightly on tops and then top each burger with a cheese slice so that the heat from meat will cause the cheese to melt.
5) Cover each with a tomato and onion slice.
6) Serve with buttered buns topped with one slice each of green pepper, onion, tomato and cheese in a sandwich style and then top each cheeseburger with a crisp bacon slice.