|Thin spaghetti||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped for 1/4 cup|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Instant chicken broth/Chicken bouillon cube||2 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned evaporated milk||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Large Can)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Pimientos||2 , diced|
|Diced cooked turkey||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Grated sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Pound (1 Cup)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
2. As per the label directions cook spaghetti place it in a buttered 8-cup shallow baking dish and keep aside.
3. In a large saucepan heat butter or margarine and sauté the onion such that soft.
4. Take off heat and blend in flour, instant broth or bouillon cube, salt, dry mustard and pepper.
5. Slowly stir in evaporated milk, then liquid from mushrooms plus water to make 1 1/2 cups.
6. Cook with constant stirring such that the sauce thickens and boils 1 for minute.
7. To the sauce stir in mushrooms and pimientos and mix two cups of it with drained spaghetti in baking dish
8. Make a well in center of the spaghetti to hold the turkey mixture.
9. With the remaining sauce combine turkey and spoon into dish with spaghetti.
10. Sprinkle cheeses on top and bake in hot oven 20 minutes such that bubbly and golden.
11. Serve hot with desired garnish.
If made ahead, cover lightly, cool and chill until 30 minutes before baking.
When placing into oven cold, allow an additional 15 to 20 minutes' baking time.
Calories 810 Calories from Fat 267
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48%
Saturated Fat 16 g80.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 153.2 mg51.1%
Sodium 1372.2 mg57.2%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 16.8 g
Protein 56 g112.5%
Vitamin A 37% Vitamin C 53.8%
Calcium 61% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet