|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Seasoned salt||3 Teaspoon|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared sandwich spread||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned french fried onions||3 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomatoes||4 Medium, sliced thin|
1. In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef and season it with salt
2. Mix lightly with a fork
3. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape into balls.
4. Place each between double layer of lightly greased plastic sheet and flatten with finger tips into thin 5-inch patties.
5. Arrange patties on a boiler rack over a pan
6. Place 6 inches from broiler heat, and broil for about 4 minutes
7. Turn patties using a pancake turner and broil on other side for 2 minutes
8. Remove from heat.
9. In a small ball have ready egg beaten and blended with sour cream and Worcestershire sauce.
10. Over each patty, spoon 1 tablespoonful of this egg mixture.
11. Return patties to broiler and broil them for another 3 minutes until egg has set.
12. To assemble the burger on buns, spread sandwich spread on both sides of buns.
13. On base of each bun, place a meat patty, topped with onions, romaine and tomato slice.
14. Place top of bun and lightly press down.
15. Cut into half if you like
16. Wrap the buns in plastic wrap, boil or wax paper and carry the burger for a quick bite.
Calories 544 Calories from Fat 323
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.9%
Saturated Fat 12.9 g64.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.9 mg38%
Sodium 1045.1 mg43.5%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.9%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 25 g50.1%
Vitamin A 18.7% Vitamin C 15.8%
Calcium 11% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet