Chicken Breasts Hawaiian
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Slivered almonds||1 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄3 Teaspoon|
1) Half the breasts and remove the bones.
2) Keep the meat in one piece.
3) Dip the meat in egg.
4) Coat with bread crumbs and season with salt.
5) In a skillet, add 6-inch of fat and heat.
6) Add the chicken and fry till brown.
7) Drain all fat from the pan.
8) Add in the juices, cornstarch, curry powder, and sugar.
9) Add over the chicken.
10) Cover tightly and allow to simmer gently for about 20 minutes, or till tender.
11) Serve over hot toast, topped with sauce and slivered almonds.