Beef Stew With Brown Gravy Mix
|Stew meat||2 Pound, cubed to make 1 inch pieces|
|Stew meat||2 Pound, cubed (1 Inch)|
|Brown gravy mix with mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Celery stalks||3 , cut in pieces|
|Celery stalks||3 , cut into pieces|
|Carrots||3 Medium, cut into small chunks|
|Potatoes||2 Medium, peeled and cut in eights|
1) In a 2 to 3-quart casserole, place the beef cubes and sprinkle with the salt.
2) Stir the gravy mix in 1 cup water and pour over the beef.
3) Cover and cook for about 25 minutes in the microwave or until the beef is almost tender.
4) Stir in the celery, carrots and potatoes until they are covered with the gravy.
5) Add some more water for a thinner gravy and a little salt for the vegetables, if required.
6) Cover and cook in the microwave for about 15 minutes or until the vegetables and beef are tender.
7) Remove and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
8) Serve immediately in individual serving bowls.