|Yellow cornmeal||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Unbleached flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground allspice||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Minced scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Minced fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Buttermilk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fat free egg substitute||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 375°
2. Take a large bowl and whisk cornmeal, flour, baking powder, turmeric and allspice together.
3. Add the corn, scallions and parsley.
4. Take a medium size bowl and mix some buttermilk, honey, egg and oil.
5. Add the mixture on the top of the dry ingredients.
6. Use a rubber spatula to mix until the dry ingredients are moistened. Never mix.
7. In a 9"" X 9"" baking dish, coat non-stick spray all over.
8. Add the mixed batter and smooth the top end of the batter with the rubber spatula.
9. Put the baking dish in the oven for 25 minutes or until the cake tester comes out clean from the middle portion.
10. Serve in a serving dish either warm or cold.