Hawaiian Rum Drink
|Frozen pineapple juice concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed|
|Rum||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ice cubes||1 Quart|
1) In a blender jar, add the half of each of the rum, corn syrup, lemon juice and pineapple juice concentrate together.
2) Gradually add half the ice cubes and blend at the low speed until the mixture is slushy.
3) In small serving glasses remove the slushy rum mixture.
4) Blend rest of the ingredients and pour the mixture in serving glasses.
5) Garnish with the mint sprigs, if desired and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1357 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.51 g0.79%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.06%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 113.8 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 212 g70.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 121.3 g
Protein 2 g4.9%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 165.8%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet