Beef Stew Bourguignonne
|Stewing beef||2 Pound, cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can, Golden)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry red wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned mushroom pieces||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, brown the meat in oil and put the cooked meat in a slow cooker.
2) Mix the soup, wine, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, salt, pepper, carrots, onions and mushrooms together. Pour the mixture all over the meat.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 10 to 12 hours.
4) Combine together the flour and water and stir the paste into the beef mixture. Turn the heat to high and cook and stir till the mixture is bubbly and thick.
5) Serve hot over the cooked noodles.