Fresh pineapple, apple and celery make up this delicious salad. (And it's wonderful served with a traditional Turkey dinner!)
Fresh pineapple/Canned pineapple
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
1. Trim outer layer of pineapple and place pineapple in large bowl this will help you retain the juices of the pineapple within the bowl, cut in 1/4 chunks and remove the inner core. Cut pineapple spears into large bits.
2. Core the apples and cut into a medium-size dice. Add to the pineapple and stir, coating the apple with the the pineapple juices.
3. Dice the celery into a medium-size dice and add to pineapple-apple mixture.
4. Stir in the mayonnaise, making sure to mix well.
5. Serve cold or chilled with your favorite main dishes and enjoy!