|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), peeled, minced|
|Green peppers||2 , seeded, chopped|
|Onions||2 Small, peeled, chopped|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Canned tomatoes||20 Ounce, drained, chopped (1 No.2 Can)|
|Cooked shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs), shelled, deveined|
|Cooked rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a skillet, saute the garlic, green peppers and onions in the heated oil until brown.
2) In a slow cooker, place the sauteed mixture.
3) In a bowl, combine the tomato sauce with the paprika, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, bay leaf and parsley.
4) Pour over the sauteed mixture, then place the chopped tomatoes.
5) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
6) 1 hour before the end of cooking time, add the shrimp into the cooker and cook further.
7) Spoon over a bed of cooked rice on individual serving plates, sprinkle with the grated cheese and serve immediately.