1. Cut the chicken breast and the sirloin into 3 to 4 inch pieces.
2. Marinate the sirloin with garlic salt, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar and granulated garlic.
3. Marinate the chicken breast with garlic salt, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil.
4. Dice zucchini, red pepper, green pepper, red potatoes, eggplant and pineapple; keep it separately in a bowl.
5. Marinate the diced vegetables with extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and garlic.
6. Let the meat and the vegetables marinate for 60 minutes.
7. After 60 minutes start threading the meat and the vegetables in the skewers along with few pieces of pineapple.
8. Also thread the chicken and vegetables on separate skewers.
9. Once done grill the skewers for 6-8 minutes on each side or until done.
10. Serve the kobobs as an appetizer along with a sauce if u like.
Well. If it's time for backyard BBQ, then you are going to find this recipe most awesome. Diet watchers can substitute the red meat with chicken, if required. Follow chef Rosalie, in the video to learn the secret of this irresistible BBQ preparation and enjoy a great BBQ party.