1. In a bowl combine crumbled blue cheese, sour cream, buttermilk, red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, sugar and minced garlic.
2. Cut the iceberg lettuce into 8 wedges, chop the green onions, cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and dice the cucumber, keep everything separately.
3. In a pan fry the bacon until crisp.
4. In a pan sauté the chopped walnuts along with sugar for 5 minutes.
5. In a large serving plate place the iceberg lettuce in the center, drizzle the dressing on top.
6. In a separate bowl combine green onions, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, fried bacon and candied walnuts, mix them well.
7. Once done place them all around the sides of the iceberg lettuce.
8. Serve the wedge salad along with blue cheese dressing.