Wonderful San Francisco inspired sweets for the tea tray!
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cold
1 Pound, sliced, crust trimmed, cut into 2 inch squares
1. In a small mixing bowl, pour espresso and dark rum, stir to mix.
2. On each pound cake square piece, drizzle the espresso mixture.
3. In an electric mixer, place mascarpone cheese, sugar, salt, heavy cream, vanilla, and dark rum, mix until nicely combined.
4. On a pound cake square, place 2 tablespoons of the prepared mixture, sprinkle cocoa powder and cap with another pound cake square.Repeat the process to make several sandwiches.
5. Top with another dollop of the cheese mixture and grate some chocolate over it.
6. Serve with orange wedges, chocolate, fortune cookies and Pu-Erh Hummingbird’s Nest.
If you are looking to add some sweetness to your afternoon tea party, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make some yummy sweet snacks that will leave everyone asking for more.