|Vegetable oil||4 Teaspoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Chopped onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Sliced carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Light beer||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dijon style mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon-style mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Thyme leaves||1⁄3 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose potatoes||5 Ounce, pared, thinly sliced|
|All purpose potato||5 Ounce, pared, thinly sliced|
|Beef||1⁄2 Pound, cubed into 1/2 inch pieces, cooked|
|Cubed cooked beef||1⁄2 Pound (1/2-Inch Pieces)|
|Browning sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a 3-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2. Stir in onions and carrots and cook for 2-3 minutes over high heat until onions are translucent.
3. Sprinkle flour over the cooked onion mixture and quickly combine them together; cook for 1 minute.
4. Stir in beer, 1/2 cup water, the mustard, vinegar, and thyme and bring the mixture to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to low.
6. Add potato and simmer for 15-20 minutes until the potato is fork tender.
7. Stir in beef, browning sauce, and pepper and cook for about 2 minutes until beef is heated through.
8. Serve immediately.
Calories 937 Calories from Fat 281
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.6%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172.4 mg57.5%
Sodium 484.3 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.5%
Sugars 11.1 g
Protein 72 g144.9%
Vitamin A 204.7% Vitamin C 51.3%
Calcium 9% Iron 48.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet